Sunset School Demolition

The Sunset Cooperative Nursery School was demolished after 59 years to make way for a new school.
SF West History Minute - Feb 22, 2010

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • The Columbarium

    Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery. (SF West History Minute Dec 1, 2010)
  • The Mothers Building

    Once a primary stopping place for any trip to the Zoo. (SF West History Minute Feb 26, 2010)
  • Pine Lake's Many Names

    An SF West History Minute on the different names for Pine Lake. (SF West History Minute Jan 6, 2010)
  • Twin Peaks Tunnel

    The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918 (SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)
  • Saved Shack in the Zoo

    1906's temporary building finds a permanent home at the zoo. (SF West History Minute May 14, 2009)
  • Life Saving Station

    Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District. (SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)