The Columbarium

Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery.
SF West History Minute - Dec 1, 2010

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • Twin Peaks Tunnel

    The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918 (SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)
  • Speedway Meadow

    How did Speedway Meadow get its name? Ask the people at Jimmy's Old Car Picnic. (SF West History Minute Dec 12, 2011)
  • We Love the Fog

    Woody LaBounty waxes poetic on the west side's Summer visitor (SF West History Minute Sep 24, 2009)
  • Marine Exchange Lookout

    Historian John Martini tells us about one the San Francisco's many west side secrets. (SF West History Minute Dec 27, 2013)
  • The Missing Rails of 20th Avenue

    once upon a time 20th Avenue was the main north-south route through the Sunset (SF West History Minute Jan 20, 2010)
  • Elk Glen Lake

    Golden Gate Park's Elk Glen Lake is elkless now. (SF West History Minute Jan 10, 2013)