We depend on individual donations to survive. Please Donate any amount to help keep this non-profit effort going.

We Love the Fog

Woody LaBounty waxes poetic on the west side's Summer visitor
SF West History Minute - Sep 24, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
  • Famous Gardeners

    David and Katie take a look at some famous trees at the California Palace of Legion of Honor. (SF West History Minute Mar 4, 2011)
  • Seventh Avenue Station

    Lindsey Fryar tells us what that odd shed is at 7th Avenue and Fulton Street. (SF West History Minute Oct 4, 2010)
  • Patron Saint Against Earthquakes

    The story of the Ingleside's St Emydius (SF West History Minute May 20, 2009)
  • Foerster Street Landslide

    On February 6, 1942, fifteen feet of mud overwhelmed a block of the Sunnyside. (SF West History Minute Feb 7, 2013)
  • Speedway Meadow

    How did Speedway Meadow get its name? Ask the people at Jimmy's Old Car Picnic. (SF West History Minute Dec 12, 2011)