Reviewing the Irish bars of the Inner Richmond along Geary Boulevard, from Ireland 32 to The Blarney Stone. Plus, fond memories of Pat O'Shea's.
Outside Lands San Francisco - Mar 16, 2018
pictured:Geary at 2nd Ave., Mar 11, 1950
Pat & Johnny\'s, better known in later years as Pat O\'Shea\'s. SFMR streetcar #662 C-Line turning north onto 2nd Avenue from Geary. (Former Market Street Railway MSRy unit #262 renumbered #662 after the merger in order to avoid confusion with MUNI #262.)
On the Map (click marker for larger map)
Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
Ninety years ago, the Camp Fire Girls Building was dedicated, beginning its long service shaping and educating both the girls and boys of San Francisco's West side. (Outside Lands San Francisco Podcast Jan 17, 2020)
Jack Anderson's talented sisters, Lenore and Jean, owned and operated the Anderson Sisters School of Dance on Clement Street. Learn which beloved actor performed there early in their career. (Outside Lands San Francisco Podcast Oct 12, 2019)