Kezar Stadium

For over 90 years, People have gathered at the Southeast corner of Golden Gate Park
SF West History Minute - Apr 15, 2017

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • Walking the Lakeside Neighborhood

    An Icelandic enclave near Stonestown (SF West History Minute Apr 16, 2010)
  • 70 Years of Sunset Butchery

    The Bowcock family opened their first butcher shop on 20th Avenue in 1908. (SF West History Minute Sep 15, 2010)
  • Pine Lake's Many Names

    An SF West History Minute on the different names for Pine Lake. (SF West History Minute Jan 6, 2010)
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
  • Johnnie the Birdman

    A 100-year-old reminder of a local busker (SF West History Minute Sep 7, 2012)
  • Life Saving Station

    Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District. (SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)