Marine Exchange Lookout

Historian John Martini tells us about one the San Francisco's many west side secrets.
SF West History Minute - Dec 27, 2013

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
  • Larsen Park

    One man's gift to the City (SF West History Minute May 27, 2009)
  • Johnnie the Birdman

    A 100-year-old reminder of a local busker (SF West History Minute Sep 7, 2012)
  • Life Saving Station

    Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District. (SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)
  • Opening the Golden Gate

    The Golden Gate Bridge opened in May 1937 (SF West History Minute May 9, 2012)
  • The Great Sign Search

    We go looking throughout the hills West of Twin Peaks for artifacts of an earlier day (SF West History Minute Oct 28, 2009)