Remnant of a Richmond Dairy

The Gables stationery store at 5636 Geary Boulevard was once the home of an 1890s dairyman.
SF West History Minute - Jan 3, 2013

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • The King Philip Shipwreck

    On January 25, 1878, The King Philip was one of three ships to leave San Francisco Bay, but the only one to stay in San Francisco. (SF West History Minute Apr 19, 2011)
  • Secret Past of 649 - 8th Avenue

    The story of a curious building in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Jan 18, 2011)
  • Ortega Branch Library Goodbye

    Tearing down our recent history (SF West History Minute Aug 26, 2009)
  • Twin Peaks Tunnel

    The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918 (SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)
  • Sutro Library

    The Sutro Library reopens at their fancy new digs (SF West History Minute Aug 8, 2012)
  • A Family in Lakeshore Park

    Home movie footage courtesy of the Prelinger Archives in the Gellert-built neighborhood south of Sloat Boulevard. (SF West History Minute Sep 22, 2010)