Sutro Library

The Sutro Library reopens at their fancy new digs
SF West History Minute - Aug 8, 2012

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • The King Philip Shipwreck

    On January 25, 1878, The King Philip was one of three ships to leave San Francisco Bay, but the only one to stay in San Francisco. (SF West History Minute Apr 19, 2011)
  • Secret Past of 649 - 8th Avenue

    The story of a curious building in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Jan 18, 2011)
  • Laguna Honda Wall

    History of Laguna Honda Hospital's old cobblestone wall at the intersection of Laguna Honda Boulevard, Woodside Avenue, and Dewey Boulevard. (SF West History Minute Nov 29, 2010)
  • Larsen Park

    One man's gift to the City (SF West History Minute May 27, 2009)
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
  • The Great Sign Search

    We go looking throughout the hills West of Twin Peaks for artifacts of an earlier day (SF West History Minute Oct 28, 2009)