Mohawk Gasoline Station

Closed for 25-30 years, the old Mohawk gas station on the southeast corner of Irving Street and 16th Avenue still has curb appeal.
SF West History Minute - Feb 8, 2011

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • Laffin' Sal

    Is Laffin' Sal one of a kind? (SF West History Minute Aug 10, 2009)
  • Life Saving Station

    Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District. (SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)
  • Pine Lake's Many Names

    An SF West History Minute on the different names for Pine Lake. (SF West History Minute Jan 6, 2010)
  • Mystery Monoliths of the Richmond

    What are those things at 45th Avenue and Geary? (SF West History Minute Jun 8, 2009)
  • Geneva Carbarn

    Built in 1901, The Geneva Carbarn and Powerhouse at Geneva and San Jose Avenue needs rehabilitation (SF West History Minute Jul 10, 2012)
  • Artifact Discovery

    A piece of Playland history found in West Portal (SF West History Minute Nov 29, 2010)