70 Years of Sunset Butchery

The Bowcock family opened their first butcher shop on 20th Avenue in 1908.
SF West History Minute - Sep 15, 2010

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Pine Lake's Many Names

    An SF West History Minute on the different names for Pine Lake. (SF West History Minute Jan 6, 2010)
  • Mystery Dividing Line

    Funny shaped buildings in West Portal mark a link to San Francisco's Mexican era (SF West History Minute Apr 29, 2011)
  • KGO House

    The off-screen elf thinks he knows everything... (SF West History Minute Nov 29, 2010)
  • Remnant of a Richmond Dairy

    The Gables stationery store at 5636 Geary Boulevard was once the home of an 1890s dairyman. (SF West History Minute Jan 3, 2013)
  • Johnnie the Birdman

    A 100-year-old reminder of a local busker (SF West History Minute Sep 7, 2012)
  • Sutro Library

    The Sutro Library reopens at their fancy new digs (SF West History Minute Aug 8, 2012)