Backyard History

Marty Larkin has added bit and pieces of San Francisco's history to the backyard of his Outer Sunset District home.
SF West History Minute - Mar 9, 2010

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Doggie Diner Head

    The Doggie Diner Head, San Francisco Landmark #254 on Sloat Blvd (SF West History Minute Jun 24, 2009)
  • Monkey Island

    A 1940 Trip to San Francisco Zoo's Monkey Island (SF West History Minute Apr 22, 2010)
  • House of Stone

    In 1927, this house was the most popular destination in Forest Hill. (SF West History Minute Feb 10, 2010)
  • Engine Company 33

    117 Broad Street is a historic 1890s firehouse and formerly the home of Engine Company 33. (SF West History Minute May 27, 2010)
  • The Mothers Building

    Once a primary stopping place for any trip to the Zoo. (SF West History Minute Feb 26, 2010)
  • The Columbarium

    Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery. (SF West History Minute Dec 1, 2010)