Become a Member
Become a Member
Pine Lake's Many Names
An SF West History Minute on the different names for Pine Lake.
SF West History Minute - Jan 6, 2010
Contact us about this video.
Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
Spam Control: What color is the "donate" button at the top of the page? (the name of a fruit, 6 characters, lower case, starts with "o")
More History Minutes
In 1941, builder Ray Galli broke the Sunset District mold with his tiny single-story homes.
(SF West History Minute Nov 9, 2009)
Marty Larkin has added bit and pieces of San Francisco's history to the backyard of his Outer Sunset District home.
(SF West History Minute Mar 9, 2010)
Life Saving Station
Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District.
(SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)
The King Philip Shipwreck
On January 25, 1878, The King Philip was one of three ships to leave San Francisco Bay, but the only one to stay in San Francisco.
(SF West History Minute Apr 19, 2011)
Ortega Branch Library Goodbye
Tearing down our recent history
(SF West History Minute Aug 26, 2009)
For over 90 years, People have gathered at the Southeast corner of Golden Gate Park
(SF West History Minute Apr 15, 2017)
©2000 - 2019 Western Neighborhoods Project 1617 Balboa Street, San Francisco, CA 94121 - (415) 661-1000
The Western Neighborhoods Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 94-3339377) dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of western San Francisco neighborhoods.