Become a Member
Ortega Branch Library Goodbye
Tearing down our recent history
SF West History Minute - Aug 26, 2009
Contact us about this video.
Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
Spam Control: What's five times five?
Patron Saint Against Earthquakes
The story of the Ingleside's St Emydius
(SF West History Minute May 20, 2009)
Built in 1901, The Geneva Carbarn and Powerhouse at Geneva and San Jose Avenue needs rehabilitation
(SF West History Minute Jul 10, 2012)
Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery.
(SF West History Minute Dec 1, 2010)
In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District
(SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
Engine Company 33
117 Broad Street is a historic 1890s firehouse and formerly the home of Engine Company 33.
(SF West History Minute May 27, 2010)
Twin Peaks Tunnel
The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918
(SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)
©2000 - 2017 Western Neighborhoods Project 4016 Geary Blvd, Suite A, San Francisco, CA 94118 - (415) 661-1000
The Western Neighborhoods Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of western San Francisco neighborhoods.