Doggie Diner Head

The Doggie Diner Head, San Francisco Landmark #254 on Sloat Blvd
SF West History Minute - Jun 24, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Opening the Golden Gate

    The Golden Gate Bridge opened in May 1937 (SF West History Minute May 9, 2012)
  • Sunset Tank Houses and Wells

    Lurking in backyards and underground are some Outer Sunset District water sources. (SF West History Minute Dec 20, 2010)
  • Backyard History

    Marty Larkin has added bit and pieces of San Francisco's history to the backyard of his Outer Sunset District home. (SF West History Minute Mar 9, 2010)
  • Saved Shack in the Zoo

    1906's temporary building finds a permanent home at the zoo. (SF West History Minute May 14, 2009)
  • Elk Glen Lake

    Golden Gate Park's Elk Glen Lake is elkless now. (SF West History Minute Jan 10, 2013)
  • Jimmy's Old Car Picnic

    Jimmy's Old Car Picnic is an annual tradition in Golden Gate Park (SF West History Minute Oct 11, 2009)