Your StoriesRe: QFI Pizza
- 01/09/15 QFI Pizza - posted by Mark - mheilmann57702<at>gmail.com
- 01/09/15 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by norm
- 01/09/15 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by Tim Dineen
- 01/09/15 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by Frank Dunnigan
- 01/11/15 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by KevB
- 01/12/15 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by Cliff Gray
- 03/11/17 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by SF Gal
- 03/13/17 Re: QFI Pizza - posted by jb
Good question...at a time when there were few piazza parlor's in the City, QFI's pizza stop was an important part of the community for kids trolling Stonestown after school and on weekends. As I recall a slice could be had for 29 centers (or was that 19 cents). A pizza dog was a bit more. As for the meat...I was always afraid of what the answer might be...horse meat? (Ok, you can Gibb's slap me for that.)
Do any folks recall Al's pizza in West Portal? It did not last all that long.
Where would one go for really good pizza in the City today?
[ First Message ] [ Next Message ] [ Previous Message ] [ Last Message ]
[ Back to message list ]